Currently, a large part of upcoming trade shows and congresses are cancelled or postponed due to the corona virus. Numerous companies have also imposed travel restrictions. Many of the events we have planned for Systec & Services are also affected by this. Nevertheless, we would like to continue to engage in direct exchange with our customers in order to discuss urgent questions with them:
What is on your agenda? What are the topics your organization is addressing now or in the near future?
Therefore, as an alternative to personal meetings, we offer customers and interested parties a number of measures that enable a virtual exchange. Conference calls, Webinars and Skype calls are just as natural as meetings via Teams, Zoom, Webex, TeamViewer, Go-To-Meeting, FaceTime or WhatsApp. But we also make every other way technically possible. Just let us know what suits you best at the moment.
Because one thing is certain for us: We will continue to advise clients in the life sciences industry, because we know the industry very well. This allows us to contribute our experience. Our portfolio includes, but is not limited to:
- Computer system validation (CSV) according to the V-model with a GAMP5®-based approach for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industry
- Process analyses and definitions with the help of our standardized ProcessLandscape®
- Data integrity under application of the ALCOA+ principles
- Comprehensive consulting and services around your MES, for existing as well as for to be implemented systems
- Best practices from years of serialization experience, for Rx as well as OTC products
- Support in closing process gaps in your warehouse with tailor-made solutions
- Use of Augmented Reality: support your operators with little training effort to execute various production steps in a process-safe manner.
We will certainly also support you in acute situations, for example in the case of an upcoming audit or in projects where the duration has to be shortened. We gladly take time for your request! For a free initial consultation we will be happy to come to you or we can meet via one of the online platforms mentioned above. Exactly as it currently suits you best.
Call us today to arrange an appointment!