Our website contains tracking technology provided by HubSpot Inc., 24 First St, 2nd Floor, Cambridge/MA 02141, USA (“HubSpot”), which may include cookies (see section 5). HubSpot collects and stores user data in pseudonymous profiles to provide interest-based advertising. You can prevent HubSpot from storing data in cookies and the related records of your user behaviour by deactivating cookies (see section 4).
We use HubSpot for our online marketing activities. It is an integrated software solution which we use for various activities, such as:
- E-mail marketing (newsletter and automated mails, e.g. for the provision of downloads)
- Social media publishing and reporting
- Reporting (e.g. traffic sources, access, etc.)
- Contact management (e.g. user segmentation and customer relationship management)
- Landing pages, blogs and contact forms
Our contact forms enable you, the visitor of our website, to find out more about our company, download contents and provide us with your contact details as well as other demographic information. This information as well as the contents of our website are stored on servers of our software partner, HubSpot. We use these details for getting in touch with you. Cookies also tell us which services provided by our company are of interest to you. To do so, we store information on your interaction with our website, such as downloaded documents, page visits, date and time of access (“user data”) and also if and when Körber Pharma you have opened marketing e-mails.
We use HubSpot for optimising our advertising and customer attraction. We can only combine the pseudonymised data with personal information from your CRM profile so as to provide you with optimised and interest-based support if you have given us your consent to do so.
HubSpot’s subcontractor page, which you can access, contains a list of subcontractors engaged by HubSpot.
HubSpot engages the following subcontractors for operating its product.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. – product infrastructure hosting
- Google, Inc. – use of the Google Cloud platform to support the processing of local customer data
- Cloudflare, Inc. – Website display performance optimisation
- Message Systems, Inc. – E-mail sending infrastructure
- SendGrid, Inc. – E-mail sending infrastructure
For further information on the processing of data by HubSpot, please go to the HubSpot website.