Sometimes things need to go fast, especially when packaging pharmaceutical products. Our supply chain management ensures that all packaging processes run smoothly.
Our EDI (electronic data interchange) connection simplifies the exchange of information regarding deliveries, orders, invoices, master data on materials, printed documents, and much more.
Moreover, our warehousing services enable us to reduce your replacement costs and throughput times. We store the required material, supply you with the amounts you need, and deliver the ordered material on time.
In addition, we ensure that your inventories are properly supplied at all times in line with your needs. Our Vendor Managed Inventory solution increases economic efficiency by eliminating redundant process steps.
- EDI connection enables you to quickly and easily manage deliveries, orders, invoices, and documents
- Warehousing services increase economic efficiency by reducing inventories
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) for the reliable needs-based supply of pharmaceutical packaging
- Elimination of redundant process steps
- KIT supply
- The rapid adjustment to market changes is assured
- Lower replacement costs and shorter throughput times
- Optimal TCO (total cost of ownership)